WCG’s Disability Management Services minimize the impact of employee illness or injury by supporting their medical recovery and facilitating a timely, safe and successful return to work.
Our team includes highly experienced, qualified consultants and is backed by a strong quality assurance program. We work hard to keep employees focused on recovery, and on returning to work—and independence—as soon as possible.
Employees in recovery receive:
- medical case management
- health coaching to maximize health gains
- assurance that their employer has only the information they need to facilitate a safe return to work
- guidance when participating in a gradual return-to-work plan
- seamless support and effective job-search services should the employee need to transition to a new role with a new employer
- clarification of an employee’s medical limitations and restrictions, and prognosis for return to work
- medical confirmation of proposed return-to-work plans from the employee’s own treatment team
- assistance with identification of transferable skills should an alternate position be required
- assurance that employees who are unable to return to work due to ongoing functional limitations are well supported for job-search success
- professional, independent, cost-effective disability case management that focuses on helping you mitigate the costs of a claim
- services that help long-term disability claimants return to safe, durable employment as soon as possible—ideally with their pre-disability employer. If there is a lack of suitable duties, our team will identify a realistic vocational goal, and work with the claimant to secure a position with a new employer through intensive job-search support services.
Our diverse network of specialized consultants reaches across Canada, and our clients include workers of all levels and backgrounds. Contact us to learn more about Disability Management Services.