PEAK Training & Development was developed, in partnership by the Retail Council of Canada and WCG Services in response to feedback directly from entrepreneurs about real-world skills gaps of their staff. WCG delivers PEAK to participants of workforce development and skills development programs.
WCG offers two PEAK Training Programs: Service & Sales Training and Supervisory Leadership Training. Each module within these programs was developed from feedback directly from entrepreneurs about real-world skill gaps of their staff.
Employers report that PEAK graduates have a greater understanding of how to boost sales, deliver service that exceeds customer needs and effectively deal with objections. PEAK workshops include group work, self-reflection, role-plays and demonstrations.
PEAK: Services & Sales Training
Help your clients become sales and service-ready candidates employers want to hire. PEAK Service & Sales training is a three-day program, designed to give clients the skills necessary to succeed in the retail and service sectors.
This three-day program is comprised of six modules (three hours each):
- Keeping the Customer Satisfied Introduces participants to proven techniques for satisfying every kind of customer and keeping them coming back
- Managing Difficult Situations Examines a range of difficult situations in a service-oriented setting, and helps identify specific strategies that improve service effectiveness
- Above and Beyond Helps identify personal strengths and strategies that maximize customer service behaviour to exceed expectations
- Basic Selling Skills Explores how to conduct relationship-building sales conversations to produce results and encourage repeat business
- The Psychology of Selling Insightful exploration of how different personality types affect how a sale is made and how a customer hears messages
- Secrets to Increased Sales Professional strategies designed to increase sales by showing high-level respect and understanding when overcoming objections and closing deals
PEAK: Supervisory Leadership Training
Help your clients gain the skills needed to be hired as supervisors and managers in the retail and service sectors.
PEAK Supervisory Leadership training is a one and a half-day program designed to give clients leadership, coaching, supervisory, communication and team building skills.
This one day program is comprised of two modules (three hours each):
- Management Leadership Skills—coaching; communication and compassion; facilitating solutions
- Building a Team Environment—forming, storming, norming and performing; motivating a team
WCG works with all kinds of learners. Our teaching methods include lecture, group and one-on-one coaching and role-plays. PEAK training is fun and interactive and allows learners to practice what they have learned.
Download PEAK Overview
Talk to us about PEAK Training & Development!